Wishing you all a new year filled with wellness, joy, strength, and peace.
The new year is always an opportunity to embrace Hope. A time for renewal and positive intention.
Here are a few reflections to assist you in creating the life you feel most lead to live.
✷ Release ✷
• What from your past do you no longer need to carry so heavily?
• What may be limiting your well-being or growth?
• What can you let be, stop energizing?
✷ Renew ✷
• What might bring more balance to your body, mind, and spirit?
• What might nourish your body and soul?
• What might bring you joy and self-love so that you can in turn share joy and love with others?
Take some time to consider these questions and perhaps even journal your responses. Think about how to create space throughout the coming year to be in touch with what you need - for yourself, from others, from your time. Remember that you can't give from an empty vessel.
“Every morning when we wake up, we have twenty-four brand new hours to live. What a precious gift! We have the capacity to live in a way that those twenty-four hours will bring peace, joy, and happiness to ourselves and others.”
~Thich Nhat Hanh
“Don’t move the way fear makes you move. Move the way love makes you move. Move the way joy makes you move.”